|Last Date for submission of completed Application Form||July 26, 2021|
|Reporting at the ICFAI University, Himachal Pradesh for Interview, submission of certificates and verification by producing originals.||July 26-30, 2021|
|Admission Decision after scrutiny of documents.||July 30, 2021|
|Commencement of Classes||August 02, 2021|
About The Program
The M.Sc. program is a 2-year, four semesters, full time, campus based program. The program is structured to enable the students to improve their intellectual and laboratory skills. The program emphasizes the development for industrial applications and to pursue academic research.
- Pass in B.Sc (Non Med), B.A with mathematics, with minimum 50% aggregate marks.
- 2 years
- The M.Sc. program covered in four semesters spread over two years. Students are also required to undergo Dissertation / Project in second year.
- For graduates who wish to specialize in a particular area of science, the University offers Master of Science program in three subjects with specialization in respective fields.
M.Sc in Mathematics
with specialization in Special functions and Fluid Dynamics.
Final year graduate students awaiting results are also eligible to apply.
M.Sc Mathematics Program Structure Year I Semester - I Semester - II
- Real analysis
- Advanced Algebra-I
- Ordinary Differential equation
- Fluid Dynamics
- Real Analysis-II
- Advanced Algebra-II
- Partial Differential Equations
- Classical Mechanics
- Solid Mechanics
Year II Semester - III Semester - IV
- Complex Analysis
- Mathematical Statistics
- Analytic Number Theory
- Differential Geometry
- Operations Research
- Magneto Fluid Dynamics
- Advanced Discrete Mathematics
- Functional Analysis
- Project (Dissertation)