- Qualified faculty members from Central and State Universities.
- Located in a serene environment
- Excellent Placement support
- A strong Alumni network
- Curriculum with strong emphasis on creativity and research
- Integrative Business and Management courses meeting Industry standards
- Case study based learning
- Problem Based learning and active learning approach
Faculty of Management Studies
Faculty of Management Studies (FMS), is a constituent of the ICFAI University, Himachal Pradesh. FMS offers management and commerce programs with latest pedagogy at UG, PG & Doctoral levels namely BBA, BBA (Logistics), B.Com, MBA and M.Com programs. FMS is focused on creating the leaders for tomorrow.Courses Offered at FMS
- Bachelors of Business Administration (BBA)
- Apprenticeship based BBA Logistics (BBA Logistics)
- Bachelors of Commerce (B.Com)
- Masters of Business Administration (MBA)
- Masters of Commerce (M.Com)
Strengths of FMS
The University follows the semester pattern for all its programs. Each academic year consists of two semesters and a summer term. Internal evaluation, mid-semester and end-semester examinations are conducted for each semester
The academic structure of the program provides students with an opportunity to choose elective courses from across the courses offered by the University. The actual offering of the electives will, however, depend on a certain minimum number of students opting for the same elective.
Award of Degree
Students who successfully complete the Program will be awarded the relevant Degree by the University, subject to University regulations
Students scoring the first rank and the second rank on completion of their Program will be awarded Gold and Silver medals respectively.
Each student will be supplied with a Student Handbook containing all the rules and regulations of the respective programs, including detailed curriculum, academic calendar, etc.