- To provide high quality, value-based, career-oriented education for students.
- To facilitate students in understanding, developing, integrating and applying both core and specialized concepts and practices.
- To provide students with stimulating and learningfriendly atmosphere to utilize a higher level of their intellectual capacity, required to specialize in the respective areas of study.
- To produce energetic, effective, efficient and ethical professionals to meet the desired needs of the dynamic world and serve the society.
- The University offers career-oriented educational programs at Bachelor’s and Master’s level in Management like Masters of Business Administration (MBA), a two year campus based program and Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA), a three year degree program for the students.
Faculty of Management Studies
Faculty of Management Studies (FMS) is committed to provide quality education and training in the field of management. It helps the students develop business and personal competence through their exposure to real business problems, case-based analysis and industrial interaction.
The University follows the semester pattern for all its programs. Each academic year consists of two semesters and a summer term. Internal evaluation, mid-semester and end-semester examinations are conducted for each semester
The academic structure of the program provides students with an opportunity to choose elective courses from across the courses offered by the University. The actual offering of the electives will, however, depend on a certain minimum number of students opting for the same elective.
Award of Degree
Students who successfully complete the Program will be awarded the relevant Degree by the University, subject to University regulations
Students scoring the first rank and the second rank on completion of their Program will be awarded Gold and Silver medals respectively.
Each student will be supplied with a Student Handbook containing all the rules and regulations of the respective programs, including detailed curriculum, academic calendar, etc.